Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Exhale of Thought

    Ah, my happy little narrowly read blog. I am typing this because I cannot stand to read any longer. I have been reading early posts of a blog for several hours now, and my reading filament is toasted. I like reading other peoples "archives," If I like a blog or person enough I sometimes decide to just read it all. However, only when I am up late and am wasting time. Then once I start I must continue.
   I wonder if someone will read this several years from now on a quest through my blog, unlikely. But if you are doing that just now, I very much appreciate it. Future me must have done something to gain your notice. However there are much better things to do and to read than this. I encourage you to stop now and go do one of those things (but feel free to comment, because that would be nice).
   I finished reading Looking for Alaska by John Green yesterday, I quite enjoyed it, and look forward to reading his other books.
   I don't think in order, or in nice flowing thoughts either, so I hope the choppy-ness isn't bothering you all together too much. Now I've lost my thought.. Ah there it is. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about what I should do with my life. Probably because I start my first semester of college shortly, and have no idea what to study. Seemingly what you study need not corealte with your job, but I'm having difficulty finding something that both I like, and has meaning and value. Perhaps I shouldn't be thinking about it at all, but my track record of just knowing and following that is awful. I would like to avoid that bumbling path. I think I'm getting a bit cynical* on that frount, I need to work on that.
   Well, I fear I've typed at you long enough. Thanks for reading.



*It took me way too long to think of that word, I had to use handy-dandy thesaurus.com

3 comments:

  1. " I wonder if someone will read this several years from now on a quest through my blog, unlikely. But if you are doing just that now, I very much appriciate it. Future me must have done something to gain your notice. However there are much better things to do and to read than this. I encourage you to stop now and go do one of those things (but feel free to comment, because that would be nice)."

    I LOVE THAT!! You are definitely a good read, my dear, Keep it up. I need to stay on your trail as you go off to college and grow into your future you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an interesting idea that people could be reading this later... I wish I could think of stuff like that =P I seem to be having a hard time thinking about things... not entirely enjoyable =P anyways, I know that I want to either major or minor in guitar and take a Latin course or two but other than that I really have no idea either =P But GOD will help me because my future is important to Him... well my future on this earth as well as off it =) That's awesome. I hope that I will be open to whatever His will is for me and obey His commands because if I go out there and did it myself I'll get myself in a whole heap of trouble. Thank GOD He's Him =) Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...
    Though it is highly unlikely that you should ever read this comment, I have felt the urge to tell you that indeed, I am questing through your now past, sometime future, and one time present.
    It really is several years later, and I wish I could somehow go back to your past self so as to express what it is about your future self's writing and reflections that I enjoy so much.

    With that said, I resign to reality, drawing back with reluctance from cyberspace.

    Untill another time in another place...

    ReplyDelete

And out of the void a voice came.