Thursday, April 16, 2009

She came to the path
and seeing no guide sat
alert
waiting
waiting
^^^^^^The anxiety began not long after she sat down.
Could you not keep watch for one hour?
^^^^^^No. Apparrently not. but she did not know which way to go. ^^^^^^She sat; then stood. Sat, stood many times. paced in ^^^^^^circles, 'round and 'round the place where the path diverged. ^^^^^^North or south?
Can you not wait even one hour with me?
^^^^^^I must sit she thought.
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
^^^^^^I will see him. he will come. He is here? Where! Breathe, ^^^^^^Relax. I must wait.
And so she sat
waiting
waiting
_____________________________________________
Ignore the (^)s spaces would not stay, and the format is important

4 comments:

  1. i really really really like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sar thats pretty awesome, thanx for sharring it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys liked it! I kinda get in to poetry/creative writing moods sometimes... This one was all God.

    ReplyDelete

And out of the void a voice came.