Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death...

I glow.

Or at least I want to. I've grown a fair amount in the last six months, but I have so much farther to go. One thing I've realized is that I keep waiting for life to start, I think I need to get through school, then life will start. Or wait until I get married, then life will really start, but neither is true, Life is now. We have no idea how much time we're going to get so we better get on it. I don't want to play it safe anymore, but I don't want to get toasted by the bad stuff either. I don't think there is a happy medium, so here's to bubble popping, risk taking, and God trusting.
-gulp- 

3 comments:

  1. I think that is normal, because while you're in school you feel like you're preparing for something. I think you do a good job of living life, but it's good to get things into perspective and make good changes. LIVE Sara, LIVE! =)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog post comment! Glad it was an encouragement for you...you'll never go wrong taking a risk for Christ! Keep pursuing God with all that you are and He'll lead you and grow you. Like C.S. Lewis said, to walk out of His will is to walk into nowhere...keep walking in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara :) Your blog makes me smile. I was reading through your old posts, and I read the "Exhale of Thoughts" post. It made me happy that I'm not the only person who reads peoples old blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

And out of the void a voice came.