Monday, June 1, 2009

Slower Than a Dripping Faucet

I had two sets of thoughts, but maybe after I write the first the second will come back.
I feel like I’m watching life go by, as opposed to living it. Several of my friends are off on missions, leaving my world a little emptier. I feel like I should be off doing... something. I guess I’ve got anti-cabin fever, I need to find something to do with my time or I might pop! My devo reminded me I can't just rush off and do something FOR God, because it's infinitely better to work WITH him. However, i still seem to have nothing to do.

While I’m wondering what else I wanted to write, allow me to direct your attention to the bottom of my side panel to your right, there you will find a blue fox named mango. And a more tab that pops up things you can click and play with her with. Just one of those random add ons one finds when surfing blogs.

Well, the second thought has left me, off to be caught by Scribell (long story). But if you have any prayer requests, comment um. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha, those things are cute :) I haven't quite finished school yet as I might have said before, but my family will be traveling a lot so I won't have much time to be bored. Though when I will be sitting at home for a while I'll be going to a soccer thing. I hope that I'll have lots of fun and will improve my skills :) If you have nothing to do and need something to occupy yourself with you can do a summer club or class. I'm not sure if there are many were you live but they can help you make new friends and have fun while learning and improving. :) Oh, I don't know Spanish or Latin so... :P I wish I knew Latin though. It would be cool. I'm not sure if I want to learn Spanish or not... I think that I'll stick to the language that I've already started. But who knows, Spanish might be easier :P Jesus loves you mi sister en Christo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have a prayer request. Last Thursday I think, yeah Thursday. Anyways, last Thursday I was playing a game like hockey only played with a ball called floorball in Phys ed. I missed the ball and kept running out of control and flipped over on the cement. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sorry, I kept forgetting what I was trying to say yesterday. My shoulder got banged up pretty bad. The next day I went to my swim meet and raced the butterfly in a medley and participated in a bunch of individuals. Anyways, the scab broke again last night for some reason so it'll take a while to heal. Yeah so thanks for praying :) I got to comment first, second, AND third! Jesus loves you! :)

    ReplyDelete

And out of the void a voice came.