Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Arrival


Summer is here.
Maybe not technically, but in all the necessary ways. Namely:
1) The semester is complete
2) The sun is out.

That is really all it takes for me. 
The season is looking a little emptier and lonelier than I'd like,
but it is only the beginning. There are a few more details and decisions to fall into place,
but more or less a new rhythm is forming.

I always have the "summer dream" at the beginning. The dream is reading lots of books, going on adventures and generally being awesome.
This year, I have the most chance of experiencing the dream. But it will be challenging.
I need to find a few more things to do, and hopefully, some people to do them with.

Reality always seems so much less than the dream. In any situation. The dream lives, but it is hard to spot. It is fleeting. I am not good at chasing it. I need to work out my dream catching muscles.

What is your summer dream? Will you catch it?


...
Oh, also I edited the quotes page. go check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And out of the void a voice came.